TapDetroit has a unique and diverse lineup of shows as well as music. Below is a list of our shows and programs, but be sure to check back often because we’ll be adding new shows throughout 2021 and 2022.
- Plankman TV – Thursdays at 8PM EST : “Thursday nights from 8pm to 10pm on www.tapdetroit.com.Local,National & Independent artist with Interviews and more. Hear us through the Tunein app or via Youtube LIVE during show time.
- Psonic Psunday – Sundays at 10AM EST : “Here on Psonic Psunday, we like both kinds of music, country and western. But seriously, the more genres we shred in one pshow – the better. Sure, we feature unknown artists, some stuff you’ll know and some stuff you don’t. As long as it’s not crap, we’re generally happy to play it and it’s all loosely strung together with banter and random shite. So, if you like the charts, auto-tune and what’s hot, then feel free to bugger off and listen to it. Just keep the noise down. We’re trying to do a pshow here.”
- Radio Americana – Sundays at 2PM EST: “Those magical radio days of discovery are gone now, no more free-form radio. No more listening to your favorite DJ because HE or SHE is picking out music you just know you’re going to dig. Now it’s all formatted. It’s a scam to get you to eat McDonalds, buy Nike shoes, and drink Pepsi or Coke, as we drive like rats through the streets of gentrified cities and suburbs that look like Disney World.
So we present to you Radio Americana, to make some type of simulation of the early days of musical discovery, when music and radio sounded new and interesting. Radio Americana is a speaker in an open window, playing music you love, out loud, to the world, just knowing that somebody, somewhere, is going to dig it as much as we do.
This is Radio Americana. Hosted by Robert Louis.”
- Sonic Gypsy Radio Show – Sundays at Noon EST :”The Sonic Gypsy Radio Show is a happy ramshackle Sunday sermon every week of the Very Greatest Classic and Undiscovered Rock n Roll in all its fantastic forms very English old school kinda in the style of John Peel and Johnny Walker, rough n ready, coming to you straight from the engine room of a rusty 63ft long canal boat “The Heart Of Gold” on the London waterways in England, the “dangerously friendly” Mickey Banks brings you adventures from a 20th and 21st century life of crime, rock n roll, off grid boat-life stories and random misadventures on the road with The Sonic Gypsy Band. specializing in badly thought out philosophy, dangerous life advice and sometimes occasional incitement to revolution… You’ll hear music from Led Zeppelin to Aretha Franklin to The Beastie Boys & brilliant new unheard rock bands who send me their stuff from all over the world…all the truly good stuff.
- The Odd Podd – Fridays at 8PM EST : “The Odd Podd is hosted by our very own resident madman, Odd Man! He’s got a unique sense of humor and delights in spreading all over your ears. Live every Friday night at 8pm EST!”