Today’s show will address the Detroit Marijuana Ordinance that was brought before City Planning Commission.
- Are these complaints manufactured by people who want to “corner the market on weed”?
- Reefer madness lives in Detroit. Meet the new “crook” working for the City identified by evangelicals who hate weed and, Councilmember Pro Tem George Cushingberry Jr.
- Will busting blight with bud aid in the turnaround of the City of Detroit. Empty storefronts turned into palaces for pot re-defining building reuse in the City.
- We will also address the defeat of the legalization in Ohio by a 2-1 margin, By the people saying NO sends a strong message to the Paul Welday, Tim Beck legalization effort because it is the same model that they are pushing
- Should Mr. Kilpatrick’s federal conviction be converted to call in at-home probation for 2 years and the people in Flint who poisoned the water with lead take his place in the federal jail?
Music funk provided by the legendary Edward T-Money Green
Strain of the week, Death Star and Rose OG.
Call in Number: 313 429 0801 – Canna Business Owners welcome to advertise on our station.
Engineered by Olin Ezra
Detroit’s Dankest Internet Radio Station..
What passed as an “ordinance”
The City Planning Commissioners voted 4 to 3 in favor of recommending that City Council adopt Councilmember James Tate’s Chapter 61 – Zoning of Medical Marijuana Caregiver Centers with a few changes to the proposed ordinance.
1. Reducing the radius footage and spacing between other controlled uses, and medical marijuana centers from 2,000 ft to 1,000 ft
2. Maintaining the 1000ft restrictions of medical marijuana caregivers centers being near religious institutions Application for a Religious Institution.
3. Adopting ALL of the definitions of the Drug Free Zone federal regulations which means not just Detroit Public Schools, but includes PRIVATE AND PUBLIC ACADEMIES AS WELL. In addition, the expanded definition of the federal government includes libraries, parks, daycare centers, playgrounds, etc.
4.RESTRICTING and limiting the access to Major Thoroughfares and Overlays
5. Requiring Parking spacing be included (Parking defined by the square footage of the building determining the number of spaces needed)
6. Limiting WAIVERS TO BSEE ONLY! No going to BZA!!!!! And, BSEE can only make an exception up to 10%
7. Removing M4 and M5 as places for medical marijuana caregiver centers