On December 12th, Elect Doug Jones for Senate in the State of Alabama!
Alabama Senate Candidate Doug Jones supports the legalization and regulation for taxation of Marijuana. He is in favor of colleges and universities in the State to do research and development on the benefits of the plant. He will be one more vote to remove Marijuana from the Controlled Substances Act.
Legal Marijuana will create jobs in growing alternative fuel, along with pain research programs developed for the purpose of improving the quality of life.
Let the Weed Be Free in the Streets of Montgomery!
Let Weedom Ring!
With all music supplied by the Host, bass master of Detroit, legendary Edward T-money Green with musical guests in between..
Moderated by Richard “Free The Weed” Clement and other cannabis crusaders in the mix..
5 to 7pm every Friday on Detroit’s Dankest Internet Radio Station.
3134290801 call in number
On today’s show we will discuss repealing Detroit’s current marijuana ordinance and, replacing it to allow drive through service. Over $200 million dollars in revenue generated from weed sales and the only person complaining in the town is a local pastor worried about the kids. That is so cool to worry about the children because it is time to quit lying to them. When 9 year old girl can use a smartphone to create an Instagram account and, hire a lawyer to protect their rights to not give out the password, it is time to get real about this children and weed thing.
First Drive Through Pot Shop in America? Detroit is getting robbed again by outside interests and the conflict between church and state.
DetroitOrdinanceRepeal2017 Download and print this PDF document on legal sized paper in portrait format.
Music News by Bass Master T-Money Green
Engineered by Olin Ezra Call in Number is 3134290801
Today’s show will address the Detroit Marijuana Ordinance that was brought before City Planning Commission.
- Are these complaints manufactured by people who want to “corner the market on weed”?
- Reefer madness lives in Detroit. Meet the new “crook” working for the City identified by evangelicals who hate weed and, Councilmember Pro Tem George Cushingberry Jr.
- Will busting blight with bud aid in the turnaround of the City of Detroit. Empty storefronts turned into palaces for pot re-defining building reuse in the City.
- We will also address the defeat of the legalization in Ohio by a 2-1 margin, By the people saying NO sends a strong message to the Paul Welday, Tim Beck legalization effort because it is the same model that they are pushing
- Should Mr. Kilpatrick’s federal conviction be converted to call in at-home probation for 2 years and the people in Flint who poisoned the water with lead take his place in the federal jail?
Music funk provided by the legendary Edward T-Money Green
Strain of the week, Death Star and Rose OG.
Call in Number: 313 429 0801 – Canna Business Owners welcome to advertise on our station.
Engineered by Olin Ezra
Detroit’s Dankest Internet Radio Station..
What passed as an “ordinance”
The City Planning Commissioners voted 4 to 3 in favor of recommending that City Council adopt Councilmember James Tate’s Chapter 61 – Zoning of Medical Marijuana Caregiver Centers with a few changes to the proposed ordinance.
1. Reducing the radius footage and spacing between other controlled uses, and medical marijuana centers from 2,000 ft to 1,000 ft
2. Maintaining the 1000ft restrictions of medical marijuana caregivers centers being near religious institutions Application for a Religious Institution.
3. Adopting ALL of the definitions of the Drug Free Zone federal regulations which means not just Detroit Public Schools, but includes PRIVATE AND PUBLIC ACADEMIES AS WELL. In addition, the expanded definition of the federal government includes libraries, parks, daycare centers, playgrounds, etc.
4.RESTRICTING and limiting the access to Major Thoroughfares and Overlays
5. Requiring Parking spacing be included (Parking defined by the square footage of the building determining the number of spaces needed)
6. Limiting WAIVERS TO BSEE ONLY! No going to BZA!!!!! And, BSEE can only make an exception up to 10%
7. Removing M4 and M5 as places for medical marijuana caregiver centers
We talked to Matt Able and bassist Emily Rogers in the second hour –
Is weed Howe we will pay off the loan from Canada to build the Gordie Howe Bridge? The Canadian election is on October 19th and 3.6 Canadian citizens will be given the opportunity to elect a Prime Minister that is Pot Friendly.
The Late Piere Tredreau was a strong supporter of Legalized Pot. Now his son Justin is running for the job on October 19th. We want those #BCBud Lovers in the Great White North to take their bud to the ballot box and Vote Weed and Vote for Justin Treadeau October 19th.
Marc Emery is Free and now it’s time for Clemency for Marc Scott Emery. May the Emery’s cross back into the USA over the Ambassador Bridge or, on a Cruise Ship stopping at the Port of Detroit!
Funding Pension Programs with Pot? (Click Here to Hear the Plan for Detroit)
Music history from Straight out of Compton with Edward “T-Money” Green
Engineered by Olin Ezra
Today at 5pm call in number (313) 429-0801 5-8pm
We will be live at 5pm on 5xl Large and In Charge welcoming back my com-padre, and fellow co-host Edward T-Money Green to the show. Listen in at www.tapdetroit.com and call in at 313 429 0801 to holler at my main man.
The Right Wing war on Weed in Detroit – Proposed ordinances seek to shut down the industry by exorbitant fees, zoning, and questionable rules from a few community groups. What can we do at a Cannabis Community to protect our investment
Lansing denies adding Autism as a qualified condition that is treatable with weed over the advice of Doctors because the current administration in Lansing want the program to fail.
Pot for Pot holes instead of a__holes. Pot for Pensions financing, Pot pays for Schools: MI Legalize www.milegalize.com is the only true legalization program for the people. Two other proposals sponsored by GOP operatives seeks to privatize the Weed Market for a benefit of the few and, return to the old days of Civil Asset Forefeiture and putting people like Marc Emery back in prison for selling seeds.
Working to get Canadian Citizens Jodie and Mark Emery back in the United States via the Ambassador Bridge as visitors and a Free People. Canadian elections will determine if we can give permission to sell Cannabis at Duty Free shops at both ends of the bridge.
Get an @hbcubuzz with me today…. burn one for agriculture development at your favorite Historically Black College or University… Quinton Ross is the man for you, he will grow your bud as purple as a Que! Ross for US Senate(AL) bud makes more money than bingo!
Tune in and toke along with us today at 5pm at www.tapdetroit.com on Detroit’s Dankest Internet Radio Station.
Sponsored by todays strain of OG-18, Purple Paris.
Snoop Dogg is bringing his show to Lansing Michigan on Saturday July 11, 2015
Show your support for Marijuana reform by purchasing a ticket to the Lansing Common Ground Festival for Saturday Night. The event is located 1/2 east of the Capitol dome, in Downtown Lansing by the Riverfront. (click here to purchase a ticket)
Snoop Dogg is headlining the show and we are asking all lovers of the plant, to attend with your medicine and, take the time to sign the legalization petition hosted by #MI Legalize. (Click here to Free The Weed in the State of Michigan)
Representatives will be there to take signatures and register people to vote. We need in excess of 302,400 signatures by December 24th to place the question on the Ballot in 2016 for a vote by the people.
Lansing Michigan is a 420 friendly City and the Capitol of the State of Michigan.
Mayor Virg “Free the People” Benero welcomes you to party in the Capitol City, in safety from prosecution and protected from health emergencies by Lansing Fire and other EMT units if needed.
While you are there let your elected officials know on the State, County, and Local levels that The Peoples Right to Party shall not be denied…
Music by T-Money Green bringing the P-Funk..
Guest Call in at 313 429 0801
Free The Weed for the Jobs We Need – Yes Indeed..