This Monday we had Kronic Koncoctions aka Got Clean Meds on the show…
Bong Hit for Bama State!
Special Day today because me and my co-host Edward T-Money Green have a bet of a significant amount of cannabis (one joint) between the winner of the Alabama State v Jackson State University football game.
The Jackson State University band will be playing a bass line written by my man T-Money for Snoop Dogg’s Gin and Juice Song. All music on the show is from the catalog of T-Money Green and the Roadwork Crew.
It wont matter because the Marching Hornets under the direction of Dr. James Oliver are coming to Jackson MS to bring it with a show of our own. Bong Hit for the ASU/MMH
Vote YES on November 7th for Marijuana Reform in Detroit. Pastor Marvin Winans will be issued a blight ticket if he continues to pursue the idea of shutting down the Marijuana Industry in Detroit. This is a plot from Chris Christie to say that Marijuana is the devil weed and people need to go to jail.
Whereas a 420 caucus within the NAACP can help the nations biggest boldest and baddest organization live up to their name. What Do you think? For the price of a gram of OG Kush, a person could become a member of the NAACP in Detroit or elsewhere and fully address the issue on why people that are of different ethnic backgrounds are going to jail, while the Opiate abusers get love and “treatment”.
420 Caucus of the NAACP?
Is Gov. Chris Christie full of sh*t or what?
Call in at 313 429 0801 @ 5-7pm
■ When did you first start? We’ve all been doing this for a while, but the four of us have only been doing The Science Fair together for about a year.
■ Are you a solo Artist or part of group? There are four of us, Jim on vocals, Chris H. on guitar and backing vocals, Chris Y. on Bass and J on drums.
■ Where do you play? We play all over, give us a stage and a place to plug in and we’ll make it happen. But some of our favorite venues are The Loving Touch, Magic Stick, and the New Dodge.
■ When are your upcoming shows? We’re opening for 80s new wave icons Modern English on Sunday, November 6. https://www.ticketweb.com/event/modern-english-the-science-fair-magic-stick-tickets/7691245?pl=magicstick
If you missed the show Thursday night MAN YOU MISSED A GOOD 1! Our Metal show with MIke Williams of Pick Axe Preachers plus The Return of Ted from Vacation & a SPECIAL surprise guest unknown to me. Oh and we played music. lol
Hear what you missed by clicking play on the player below. Also, feel free to submit your list for “Greatest Singer/Vocalist” of our generation here or on our fb page. We’ll see how that goes.
Thanks for listening…….. And reading.
Michael Hoppers #1 Fan
1. The Last Shadow Puppets – Seperate and Ever Deadly
2. Beady Eye – Across the Universe
3. The Who – Substitute
4. The Action – Shadows & Reflections
5. The Eyes – You’re Too Much
6. The Kar-Keys – Last Night
7. Mary Wells – Can’t You See
8. Graham Gouldman – How Could you Say One Thing
9. The Four Tops – Baby I Need Your Loving
10. Small Faces – Grow Your Own
11. Steve Aldo – Everybody Has To Cry
12. The Jam – Start!
13. Paul Weller – Woosa Mama
14. The Style Council – My Ever Changing Mood
15. Paul Weller – The Weaver
16. Paul Weller – Peacock Suit
17. The Jam – Town Called Malice
18. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas – Heatwave
19. Junior Walker & The All-Stars – I’m A Roadrunner
20. Marvin Gaye – How Sweet It Is
21. Noel Gallagher – There Is A Light That Never Goes
22. Liam Gallagher – China Town
23. Charles Bradley – Changes
24. The Contours – First I Look At The Purse
25. The Elgins – Heaven Must Have Sent You
26. The Dramatics – In The Rain