DJ Do$ Lopez – 1980’s Brown Mix featuring Uncle ILL
These are the answers
1.What type of music? Rap/ hip hop/ pop/ dance
2.When did you first start?
I’ve been writing and recording for over 20 years. I rap because I can’t sing
3. Why did you decide to start it? I fell on love with rap after seeing the movie breaking. Once i saw ice t freestyle the dance battle I wanted to do that.
4. How many people in you group? There’s just me UNCLE ILL.but my producers are Mad Chemist, 3MD NOIRE, Dane Riazer, and Kyronic
5.Who do you like to collaborate with? Anyone that’s new and undiscovered
6. What is the name of your band/group, etc? UNCLE ILL
7. Where do you play? I’ve played everywhere.
Roseville music theater
Eastern michigan university…To name a few.
8. When are your upcoming shows? NONE
IN STORES NOW