DJ Do$ Lopez – Dubstep White Mix featuring Scotty Roc
-Had a deep love for hip hop and R&B ever since I was a young child.
-Lost after high school in 2003, I decided to attend a music school (Full Sail University).
– During college I decided I wanted to be a music producer.
– Graduated Full Sail in 2005
– After college I worked as an an intern in multiple Michigan recording studios
– Wasn’t making much money so I got a job at Guitar center
– I mastered the art of selling high end recording equipment, by learning all products and software. To become an expert for their clients.
– At the same time putting equipment on lay a way for my own studio.
– Producing music on the side picked up rapidly, and out weighed my 9-5 financially.
So it was time to leave and start my own company.
– In 2008 I founded Legacy studios Mi llc
– In 2009 I moved the studio to downtown on Woodward and Grand river.
– In 2010 after blazing through the Urban Detroit market. I decided to travel to other big cities, and make major label connections.
-In the beginning of 2011 I moved the studio Downriver because too many people knew about the studios location. It was getting dangerous.
– In 2012 I ended up down bad after being taken in to many business decisions. Also suffering from court litigation’s.
– In 2013 I decided to release project using most of the bigger songs I had produced. Songs that had a street buzz/radio play with many Major and indy label artist. (Entitled Legacy Which had a huge success via Internet.)
– After money was still tight. I was the man behind many artist music ghost writing and producing, but wasn’t getting the recognition I deserved.
– Internet and neighborhood beat makers had saturated the market. Making it very hard to sell my beats for what they were really worth.
– I decided to make my own music as an artist that year. Reinvent the company and study the business.
-Towards the end of 2014 i had over 200 songs I made as an artist
– Now (Present day) I’ve created myself multiple revenue streams through music as an artist and producer. I’m releasing my first solo project “Been Through Hell” April 20th (which has major and indy label artist on the come up). Business is on the up and up with my studio. I’m creating big event and bringing major label Artist to the city. While putting all my connections together to create a support system for Michigan artist via producers, artist, web developers, graphic designers, photographers, videographers, and club owners. So that everyone can have better chance to make it.
Major label Producer credits:
Ace Hood, Ray J, Gorilla Zoe, Brisco, Royce Da 59, Slim Dunkin, Young Buck
Well known local producer credits:
Chavis Chandler, Tone Tone, Chedda Boy Malik, Goon Sqwad, Stretch Money
I could keep going and going and going.
You Tube: youtube.com/LegacyStudiosMi.com
Producer Mixtape: http://www.ScottyRoc.bandcamp.com
Sound Click: https://m.soundcloud.com/scotty-roc
Facebook Friend page: http://www.facebook.com/scottyroc
Scotty Roc Facebook Artist page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scotty-Roc/336935369812371